Posted Mon, 31 Jul 2023 19:49:47 GMT by Kwin Kunkle Lozier Foundation Grant Administrator
Is there an ability to hide some parts of the application when using Reviewers?  We want to gather more information than what needs to be reviewed.

Posted Tue, 01 Aug 2023 15:17:49 GMT by Lisa Bates Wayne County Foundation Database Administrator
Hide from Reviewer: check to hide from Reviewers. If selected, the question will not appear on the reviewer’s PDF.

Posted Wed, 02 Aug 2023 16:01:31 GMT by Kwin Kunkle Lozier Foundation Grant Administrator
Thank you!! Do you happen to know if I change it now it will work for applications we've already received?
Posted Wed, 02 Aug 2023 18:37:03 GMT by Lisa Bates Wayne County Foundation Database Administrator
I was told at the conference last week that the Reviewer File changes each time you make changes to hide fields, but I don't know if that is only before the applicant submits.  They also said the Final Reviewer File is saved to Documents of the Request.

I'm checking a GOapply Status Tracking for a recent submitted grant that was reviewed.  There is nothing showing for the Reviewer File and nothing is saved in the Documents of the Request.  Guess I will be asking support too.
Posted Thu, 03 Aug 2023 20:47:32 GMT by Lisa Bates Wayne County Foundation Database Administrator
Thanks to Joe at akoyaGO I have answers to share about Reviewer.

The Final Reviewer File is not currently saved to Documents of the Request or the Reviewer File field.  It is now a product suggestion that was created after the conference last week.

The Reviewer File field on the GOapply Status Tracking is for those that create a special document for their reviewers instead of using the system-generated file.

If you decide to make a small change (like changing a field on your application to Hide from Reviewer) after the application is published and there are In-Progress GOapply Status Trackings...you have to then select all of those records, click Flow at the top and then Run the GOapply Update Form Definitions.  If any of the GOapply Status Trackings are Submitted, you have to update the Form Definition AND then click the first option in the Diagnostics options for resubmit.

DO NOT USE THESE INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU ARE MOVING AROUND FIELDS OR CHANGING MAPPING ON THE APPLICATION.

I hope this makes sense and if anyone can simplify my instructions that would be great lol

You must be signed in to post in this forum.