Posted Tue, 28 Mar 2023 20:07:19 GMT by Mary Jo Jean-Francois Director of Grantmaking
We've noticed that when people mark conflict of interest on their reviews, it gives the grant a lower score because not as many people had reviewed it. For example, if Org #1 submitted a grant and 10 people reviewed (no conflicts) and the score is 100 but Org #2 had 9 people score because there was one conflict and their score is 90 points, this would seem like Org #2 had a lower score, but really it just had a lower amount of votes. Is there a work flow or way to average scores to make it more fair?
Posted Fri, 14 Jul 2023 15:47:45 GMT by Kwin Kunkle Lozier Foundation Grant Administrator

Not sure if you ever got an answer to this, but I am curious as well. I was thinking there was an average option but that's for individual reviews.

I have marked "Yes" on conflict of interest but it's not showing on the review as it did previously.  I'm thinking I must be missing a step.

Posted Fri, 13 Oct 2023 17:49:14 GMT by Ginny Gasink Program Officer
We had this issue, and usually I just export the scores and average them in Excel. There is a way to change the Review Group settings for Scoring Type = average, instead of sum, if you are interested in doing your scoring that way. (I realize this thread is old - so you probably figured it out by now!)

You must be signed in to post in this forum.