Posted Mon, 05 Jun 2023 19:09:27 GMT by Candice Olson Grants Manager
My team and I have had the opportunity to pay for additional training and it has made us think; your team already does the user management groups and product webinars. We feel it would be very helpful if either you added or replaced a webinar with a monthly or bi-monthly training. Set up an agenda of what the training is on, and allow anyone to join to view, and then record and add to your GoLearn resources. We've had far more success with our trainings in the last month, than with any other resource and feel it could be beneficial to others as well.
Posted Fri, 09 Jun 2023 16:13:57 GMT by Linda Tibbetts akoyaGO Account Manager
Hello Candice: Thank you for taking the time to write this Suggestion. I think it is a great idea. I am glad your specialized training went well. GOsupport will have videos available in the next few months. I agree that having monthly training webinars would be ideal. I have passed this along to Leadership Team. Thank you so much! Linda
Posted Fri, 09 Jun 2023 16:48:05 GMT by Evelyn Vian Office Administrator
I think this is a great idea also.
Posted Mon, 12 Jun 2023 22:39:28 GMT by Linda Tibbetts akoyaGO Account Manager
Evelyn - It is a stellar idea! We certainly value ongoing training as well. We will take this into consideration in scheduling future webinars. Our focus this summer is on our EMPOWERED conference, but we host sporadic webinars throughout the year based on client needs and requests as well. Thanks! Linda
Posted Mon, 21 Aug 2023 21:39:06 GMT by Barbie Smoot WV Division of Culture & History Database and GOapply Administrator
LOVE LOVE LOVE this suggestion
Posted Wed, 18 Oct 2023 22:21:12 GMT by Chelsey Johnson Manager, Client Experience
Hello all, 

Thank you for your suggestion, Candice! I am happy to report we put this suggestion into action this month. In the September User Groups we heard several requests for help with Email Templates and Workflows, so we hosted a training webinar on that topic last week! That recording is now available as video in GOsupport. We look forward to doing these trainings more frequently based on your input. 

Best, 
Chelsey 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.