- Access Later Phases in GOapply for Mid-Cycle Requests
akoyaGO User Guide
Detailed overview and instructions for the use and functionality of the akoyaGO CRM.
Anonymous Fund on Payments
A short guide on how to have a Fund show as "Anonymous" on a payment (check)
Changing Colors on Fields
A brief guide on changing colors for options/choices within fields
- Creating a Request Payment
- Creating and Editing a Table in GOmanager
Information about customizing dashboards within akoyaGO to match personalized needs.
Disabling Colors on all Fields
Dynamics 365 offers a feature that allows color-coding option sets within fields/columns. This guide gives instructions on how to disable this feature.
- Duplicating Applications
Editing System Views
An overview for the process of editing System Views within akoyaGO
- Entities Cheat Sheet
Frequently asked Business Central Questions
This guide is to help better understand the basics within Business Central. Below are some of the most commonly asked questions, and recommended practices
- GOapply for Third Party Responses - Admin Guide
- GOapply Pre-Work Checklist
GOapply Reviewer Guide
An Administrator's guide to using GOapply V2 Reviewer
- GOapply State Code List for Dropdown Field
- Grant Request Quick-Create
- How to Change the "Thank You For Submitting" Message After Applicant Submits Application
How to manage Views in the newest format change by Microsoft Dynamics.
Manually upload documents to Request records and share with Reviewers
Instructions on how to upload documents to a request and sharing with the files with GOapply reviewers
- Payment Status (Folio) Errors
- Removing Application From Review Group
Requirement Quick Create
This whitepaper will go over how to use the requirement quick create feature
Reversing Request Payments and Purchase Invoices
This guide provides detailed instructions on the reversal process for Request payments and Invoice payment, depending on what stage the payments are at.
- Send to Accounting Error- Line: 20000 IND or ORG cannot be found (Video)
Send to Accounting Error: Contact No. IND -or- ORG cannot be found
A guide to resolving the error message: “Business Central Exception; Line 20000: Contact No.,” followed by ORG -or- IND
- Set Calculated Question Using an Expression Question Type